Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've reached my first goal

I'm very pleased to report that I've reached and surpassed my personal fundraising goal for the Becel Ride for Heart for the Heart and Stroke Foundation Ontario, thanks to my many friends, colleagues and family members.

I originally set out to personally raise $350 for the foundation and now have $355 in donations secured. The donations need not stop there though and your continued support would be more than appreciated. Every dollar counts and you can still donate and support my ride by going to my donor page here or clicking on my ad on the right.

Once again, thanks to all of my donors, current and future!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, congratulations!
    I think the Becel Ride will be a perfect way to segway into our 140 km ride from Toronto to Collingwood June 20, 2009 www.cycleforsight.ca
    We would be honoured if you participated. i would love to chat with you. Jaime
    jalexanderson@ffb.ca
    Foundation Fighting Blindness

    ReplyDelete