Sunday, April 5, 2009

1059K to go..

As promised the weather was much improved today over yesterday, so I got my ride in. Only managed 41K though as I can't say I'm feeling 100% this weekend. Went for a little jog yesterday, just to remind myself how much I hate running, and sure enough my legs felt (feel) like lead today. I also bought a new bathroom scale yesterday and weighed in at a whopping 182 lbs. That reminded me just how much I hate winter...and love eating. I'd like to drop at least 10-15 of that, but that's easier said than done.

My physical disposition may have also been affected by the bottle and a half of wine I drank last night with some friends. I'd highly recommend the wine though, a Tenuta Di Castiglione 2006 bottled by Marchesi de Frescobaldi vineyards in Italy's Tuscany region.

Oh, and by the way, my new gloves were awesome. Very comfortable. If you're in the market for a new pair of gloves, I'm happy to recommend those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment